1. Administrative compilation of registration dossiers, under direct supervision.
2. Comply with SOP’s for IPRA and Registrations.
3. Draft, prepare, and submit monthly reports. Obtaining necessary components and create initial determinations of content for review and approval by the IPRA Manager.
4. Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
5. Gather laboratory/product samples for registration purposes and work in close collaboration with QA/QC, R&D and production.
6. Maintain regulatory approvals for Kemin products under supervision.
Participate to regulatory intelligence.
7. Other duties as assigned to support the IPRA team.
1.Bachelor degree with scientific background with 1-3 years related experience.
2.University degree with scientific background with 0-3 years related experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
1. Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software.
2. Fluency in English is required (additional language(s) is a plus).
3. Familiarity with regulations in the region is a plus.
4. Excellent attention to detail is required. Reliable, highly motivated, ability to 5. work independently and interact well in a team environment.
6. Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrate good technical writing skills, ability to present ideas effectively.
7. Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrate prioritizing, planning and project management skills.